spark plugs

Looking for a cheap place to buy factory plugs for a 2001 Does any body know of one? $8.00 a plug seems awful stiff to me.

Why buy factory. Me, all my friends and most race car drivers use just good plugs. champion,autolight and so on. old john
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net