Specialty tops vs. Can-Back tops vs. Bestop

1990 GMC FS Jimmy
The fact that a Can-Back top advertises a weight rating on the top is nice. The fact that it costs $999.00 isn't.
The fact that a Specialty top is about $500.00 is fine, but it doesn't
offer any kind of weight rating.
I know that bestop is supposed to be a good manufacturer, but I haven't really looked into them.
The fact that I haven't found a place that could get me a top in under 4 WEEKS is definitly *NOT* cool. Anyone know where I could get a good top, at a decent price, in say - a week?
~TLGM/KJ
Try eBay

How about "with a warranty and an exchange/return policy" Not to mention, the only ones up there sell for just as much or so close to the retail that I'd rather have the warranty/return ability.
~TLGM/KJ <a power seller>