spray in bed liners

What are the best and worst bed liners? Are any of the do it yourself kits worthwhile? I'm interested in finding one that can take real abuse, but not my whole paycheck.
If a bed liner does take damage how easy are they to touch up?
either line-x or rhino liner. I have used both and they both work great. line-x is harder but rhino holds things in place better.

sidewinder wrote:

I second this statement word for word.
Joshua
LINE-X i have had 2 of them, and love them. they were right around $400.00 here in N.C

THAT could be the $64,000.XX question. I would like to know if anyone had the liquid bed liner and then had to replace the box side on their Chevy. Does it blend in well or is it junky looking after such a repair???
-- Regards Gordie
I have never had to replace it. my truck is abused daily and I am really starting to think the toughest thing on the ol beast is that damn liner

If you are in Canada, I highly recommend Armathane liners
-- David 1964 Karmann Ghia coupe 1998 Chev K1500 2000 Subaru Legacy GT

Amathane and Line X I believe are the same material just a different Durometer, both are urethane.

I have a Line X 8 ft sprayin bedliner and had to have some repair. I just took it into the place that did it initially and they spot sprayed the damage. None of the spray in liners will stand up to sharp edges like an aluminum canoe keel. The aluminum keel cut right down to the bare metal when I slide it out of the bed! I even have the thicker layer used for farm trucks. So a word to the wise...

Was this a point load over the bed rail? or along the bed? How much of a dent would that keel put in the steel, or a hard plastic rail cover? you cant just spray those to fix them. I have carried quite a bit of stuff in my truck with the Line-X and have never had a problem. Even spilled a bunch of used oil in the bed, washed right up! Line- x is a must have for any truck I get from now on... unless this whole "ultra durable composite (i.e. plastic)" beds catch on.
Dr Z wrote:

i agree with trey, i too have a linex, infact its my third one, and i have NEVER had any problems with mine. and i have hauled, riding mowers, mulch, rock, and when i am done i just hose it out. linex is the way to go IMO