Squeaky 97 4x4 Silverado

My 97 K1500 has developed a squeak in the rear end. I think it might be drive-shaft, universal, or rear pumpkin related, definitely not breaks. It's very pronounced at low speeds and comes from the rear of the truck.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Jeff

If the squeek occurs at a regular frequency, it's probably u-joints.