SQUEAKY BELT TENSIONER

Is there a bearing that can be replaced in the 1999 5.7L serpentine belt tensioner? Mine squeaks loudly but seems to turn freely.

Yes, generally you just buy the whole tensioner assembly. The cost isn't to bad around $28.00.
Brian

That's cheap, If I knew that I wouldn't have gone through the effort of cleaning and repacking the pulley bearing.
--
John