SSBC rotors replacement

Hi guys ! I have a 92' K1500 Suburban and 4 years ago have installed a A126-4 rear brakes conversion kit (from drum to disc). Actually, the rotors are destroyed and I'm looking for new ones.
Unfortunatly, I can't get any information from SSBC ! They never answer to fax or email regarding my question ! "Where should I buy new repalcement rotors ?" I think they want me to buy a new and complete kit with calipers and so on ! Crazy ! So, please, if someone could tell me where or which model I should buy ? Is this a special rotor manufactured by SSBC or a stock one they only resale ? It's a 11.3" rotor (11.61 announced by SSBC), 1" thick, 6 lugs x 5.5, and pads used on it are the same than HAWK HB112F-540 82/97 Camaro-Firebird ou 88-96 Corvette rear brakes.
Any help would ne greatly appreciate, my 'burb is on stands !
Rgds Phil

that sounds like a front rotor from a '88-98 7200lbs K2500. go to autozone or the like and have them pull one off the shelf. if they ask it's the one with the 11 5/32 drums.
hth, Bret

rear
repalcement
calipers
?
resale
and
Camaro-Firebird ou

Hey Bret - the K2500's have 8 lugs. His are 6 on 5.5. I think its a K1500. Just my 02. I could be wrong.
Hi George Do you mean your K1500 with rear disc has 11.61 diam rotors, 1.00" thick ?
Phil

Hey Phil - I'm sorry but I don't know the specs on my rear discs. My previous response was about the lugs on my K1500 being 6 on 5.5. I'm pretty sure that the K2500 is 8 lugs.

buy
only
5.5,
I googled my truck and came up with a dimension. Here's the link: http://www.4x4review.com/vehicles/chevy/99silverado-dim.asp My rear discs seem to be over 12 inches and less than an inch thick. You might google for a truck a little older. My rotors might be that big because the emergency brake is built into the hat. Your kit might also use rotors from something like the nissan or toyota.

A126-4
Thanks for your help George ! I've tried others truck on the web link you gave me, but nothing more. Older trucks have drums and new ones have higher diameter rotors... The only cars to get less than 12" rotors have 5 lugs ! So I have to search again !
Thanks anyway ! Phil

actually, the 8600lbs K2500's are 8 lug. 7200lbs GVWR K2500's have 6 lugs.... I've got one in my driveway.
-Bret

A126-4
answer
buy