SSBC rotors replacement

Hi guys ! I have a 92' K1500 Suburban and 4 years ago have installed a A126-4 rear brakes conversion kit (from drum to disc). Actually, the rotors are destroyed and I'm looking for new ones. Unfortunatly, I can't get any information from SSBC ! They never answer to fax or email regarding my question ! "Where should I buy new repalcement rotors ?" I think they want me to buy a new and complete kit with calipers and so on ! Crazy ! So, please, if someone could tell me where or which model I should buy ? Is this a special rotor manufactured by SSBC or a stock one they only resale ? It's a 11.3" rotor (11.61 announced by SSBC), 1" thick, 6 lugs x 5.5, and pads used on it are the same than HAWK HB112F-540 82/97 Camaro-Firebird ou

88-96 Corvette rear brakes.

Any help would ne greatly appreciate, my 'burb is on stands !

Rgds Phil

Reply to
Phil

that sounds like a front rotor from a '88-98 7200lbs K2500. go to autozone or the like and have them pull one off the shelf. if they ask it's the one with the 11 5/32 drums.

hth, Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

repalcement

Camaro-Firebird ou

Hey Bret - the K2500's have 8 lugs. His are 6 on 5.5. I think its a K1500. Just my 02. I could be wrong.

Reply to
George

Hi George Do you mean your K1500 with rear disc has 11.61 diam rotors, 1.00" thick ?

Phil

"George" a écrit dans le message de news: CIsZd.1424$Qz.470@okepread05...

Reply to
Phil

Hey Phil - I'm sorry but I don't know the specs on my rear discs. My previous response was about the lugs on my K1500 being 6 on 5.5. I'm pretty sure that the K2500 is 8 lugs.

Reply to
George

Reply to
George

Thanks for your help George ! I've tried others truck on the web link you gave me, but nothing more. Older trucks have drums and new ones have higher diameter rotors... The only cars to get less than 12" rotors have 5 lugs ! So I have to search again !

Thanks anyway ! Phil "George" a écrit dans le message de news: HWCZd.1445$Qz.101@okepread05...

Reply to
Phil

actually, the 8600lbs K2500's are 8 lug. 7200lbs GVWR K2500's have 6 lugs.... I've got one in my driveway.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

That makes it clear - thanks!