Stainless brake lines?

Hi all,
Got a question, two trucks (90 Z71 and 78 4x4), thought about putting those braided stainless brakelines on them. Any brand better than the other or
more affordable? What would a set put me back? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks TB
Trailblazer wrote:

Just make sure they are DOT rated. Some of those braided ones are el chepo models and I've even seen one set that didn't have a DOT rating...
I bought Earls Street Legal hoses and very happy with them, I bought them thru Summit and they were cheaper than the Russells hoses. I paid around $75 for the set with the handling fee. (I could only find two brands that were Street Legal and stock length) I have a 97 2dr Tahoe w/ diesel. The pedal has a firmer feel now.
Billy