Stainless brake lines?

Hi all,

Got a question, two trucks (90 Z71 and 78 4x4), thought about putting those braided stainless brakelines on them. Any brand better than the other or more affordable? What would a set put me back? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks TB

Reply to
Trailblazer

Just make sure they are DOT rated. Some of those braided ones are el chepo models and I've even seen one set that didn't have a DOT rating...

Reply to
73blazer

I bought Earls Street Legal hoses and very happy with them, I bought them thru Summit and they were cheaper than the Russells hoses. I paid around $75 for the set with the handling fee. (I could only find two brands that were Street Legal and stock length) I have a 97 2dr Tahoe w/ diesel. The pedal has a firmer feel now.

Billy

Reply to
WBucha