Steering box stabilizer

I read a while back that some blazers, and surburbans had a tendency for the frame to crack near where the steering box bolts to the frame. I saw online a kit which bolts around (I think) the steering box and
holds it to the frame so as to not have to have the frame welded has anyone heard of this and if so where to get it? I have a 79 surburban 1/2 ton which after much ( tie rod ends, ball joints upper as well as lower, and stabilizer arm) repair still tends to pull from side to side on occasion after a turn. So i'm thinking maybe the frame has the aforementioned crack which midas if its there should have seen since as i forgot to mention i had the steering box replaced as well. Thoughts anyone (Keep it ciivl please).... snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/steeringkit.htm
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Been there, done that. Very well designed kit. Install both weld on reinforcing plates, and the bolt on cross brace and you'll never have to worry about that weak area again.

GOOD TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE THAT USED THE KIT THANKS FOR RESPONDING...DON ..Sorry for the caps.. On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:47:00