steering weirdness - how to fix

'97 Sierra 1500 4x4, 90K miles, good, new tires. The lugnuts are tight. When I start a gradual right turn, at slow speed, I suddenly get a slight softness in the steering wheel, and a little more vehicle turn
than should happen - requiring a slight correction to the left. Doesn't happen every time, but often. I think it might be getting worse - beginning to happen with left turns also, and at higher speeds. Does anybody recognize the symptom, and what to do about it? Thanks, Cal
cew wrote:

Yes, you need to replace the EVO sensor which is situated at the base of the steering column. Do this, and you will lose that loosey goosey feeling that you describe. EVO stands for: Electronically controlled Variable Oriface.
Ian
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090808000901040306090101 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
shiden_kai wrote:

--------------090808000901040306090101 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit