Steering wheel DIC and radio controls

In the last couple of months, my Z71 '04 Avalanche has had two of the lights burn out on the steering wheel controls...(one on the right side volume
toggle and on the left side DIC toggle). How do you remove these from the wheel? I'm assuming the bulbs are not replaceable, are they? Any advice? I shudder to think what a dealer would want to do this fix. Thanks

Most likely they are part of the switch assy. A real dog to repair yourself, even if your super handy. But you might be able to jerryrig it.
Cheers

Thanks....after some Google digging I was able to find an eBay store that sells them (all four) for $72 and detailed instructions with pics on how to remove and replace on two sites...Club Avalanche and another. The airbag has to be disabled and removed so the wiring harness harness can be accessed , the controls pried out gently from the front of the wheel, and the new ones installed then the airbag reinstalled. Doesn't look too difficult, although the airbag removal concerns me, having never done this before. No doubt the dealer would want 1 hour minimum labour plus likely 3 times the amount for the switches.