sterring

2005 chevy 2500 H D duramax. Had steering gear box replaced,I have excessive play in steering wheel, can this be adjust to take the play out of the steering.

Take it to the dealer! Don't accept it back until it is as good as YOU feel it should be...

"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

Take it back to the dealer and don't accept it back until the steering is as good as it should be...
Better, Doc?

"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

You took me serious...HAHAHAHA... fool...