Stop light, turning ligh

Anyone 97 Tahoe-lights does not work on 1 side. Blinker in dash blinks faster than normal. What is the problem? Is it fuse or bulbs.
Thank you.

fast blink sounds like a bulb BUT i may be wrong
Might check ground connections on light. If one of them is not connected it tends to cause dash lights to foul up. Some kind of cross connection fires up on teh dash if the ground wires are not connected properly.

bulb old john

Bulb, stop lamp to be exact.

Check socket could dirty also with the bad bulb. Have someone step on brake pedal or turn on signal or four way flashers. That should show you whitch bulb it is. EW

Now that you have gotten all these answers from other people, I would suggest you LOOK at the bulb and see if it is bad. If the bulb seems to be ok and you can switch the bulb with another and still have the same problem, it may be like my situation. I had the same problem with my 98 K1500 and the problem was not either... it seems to be a bad circuit board and the part where the bulbs need to be plugged in is bad. There are burn marks around the receiver for the bulb that is not working.The bulb works fine in the other slot. Only brake and turn signal for rear are not working. Everything else is fine.
Dave