Strange ABS/Rotor question????

Folks: My 93 G30 with HD brakes, has a bad rotor. I picked up a replacement rotor/hub, but it is a bit older and doesn't have the ABS pickup ring on the inside of the hub.
Would it be possible to remove the ring and install it on the older hub??
If so, any hints as to the best possible method.
I had thought to put the hub in the freezer, remove, heat up the ring, and use a wheel puller.
Thanks for any help.
Doug Q
====== ======

======= =======
Purchase the correct rotor for the vehicle.
~:~ MarshMonster ~:~
On 14 Apr 2007 11:44:48 -0700, "Marsh Monster"
I agree, either new or used. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Marsh Monster wrote:

What kind of strange, cryptic answer is this from the master of the mushroom, the purveyor of the pot, the salesman of the suds? What...? No interesting stories about installing ABS tone rings on rotors out behind the trailer?
I love ya, Marsh!
Ian

Once a troll, always a troll. DOes it make you feel complete to attack someone else? It must. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
snipped-for-privacy@snoman.com says...

Look at the post again retard, Ian WAS NOT REPLYING TO YOU! Kinda hard for Ian to troll his OWN FRIEND don't you think!
You have become such a frig'n mental case you don't even know who is or isn't attacking you.

Has become, I have always thought he was, which would have explained why he acts the way he does. I really like his new way of posting replies, at least in the Dodge group. He starts most of them off with a "i know some will disagree with me" disclaimer.
SnoMan wrote:

Marsh and I go back long before you came on the scene, SnoMan. I like him. It's kind of an inside joke, feel free to simply "move along, nothing of interest here".
Ian

Yes another "disappear and don't acknowledge your mistake" snojob tactic will suffice. ^.^
========the dealertech wrote in message:

======== what he said...
we've shared more shroom juice than Sno's had keystrokes.
~~ oo L O
~:~ marsh ~pours one fer duh dealer tech...~ ~:~