Strange loss of power

My exhaust flanges started getting bad last month so I got them fixed the other day along with taking off the catalytic converter and adding a resonator. But anyway sometimes when I force the fuel to my 91 4x4 GMC 1/2 ton she hesitates to go and bucks then when I let got the fuel she is perfect. No codes show up just the loss of power. Anybody care to answer this one with opinions?

Darryl

Reply to
Dthenewf

fuel filter

change it and get on with life

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Done it last week. Life still hard to get on with...

Sarcasm will get you no where man!!

Reply to
Dthenewf

check fuel pressure ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

"Dthenewf" wrote

That information would have been more useful in the original post. Anything else that you've done that you haven't mentioned?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Actually those that offer free help can be sarcastic. Hell if he helps me why do I care? And he's not trying to get anywhere.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam