stumble and die at idle....

90 Blazer, full size, 350, stumbles and dies at idle or when put in gear at idle.
Have checked vacuum lines and replaced EGR valve and EGR solenoid, still having problems. Motor runs fine once you get going. Im left
scratching my head. Any ideas?
I was thinking...maybe...fuel filter? ...but it runs great at speed....

Oh, just put new plugs/wires/capand rotor not two months ago....
stopped up converter?
Check and clean the idle air control and throttle body, the cat would kill high speed power if bad.
wrote:

Oh, just put new plugs/wires/capand rotor not two months ago....
stopped up converter?
Now why didnt I think of that? Pulled the IAC, it was carboned up pretty good. Cleaned it up put it back in, big improvement. Still has issues occaisionally, will pull the TB and clean it up real good this weekend.
Thanks Shep!

News==----http://www.pronews.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

Ok, finally installed a new IAC valve. Cleaned up the TB as much as I could. Guess what...still stumbles and dies at idle. It will idle ok for a bit, then struggle some, and idle ok for a bit, then struggle some, and so on and so on till it just dies. Doesnt matter if its in gear or neutral. Doesnt matter if Im applying brake either was thinking maybe the brake was robbing vacuum/ possibly indicating a loss of vacuum somewhere...doesnt matter. Same scenario. Have replaced the EGR valve/EGR solenoid, now the IAC, has a virtually new set of wires and cap/rotor/ even tried a fuel supplement just in case I had crappy gas. Truck still runs great at speed, even when pulling a load...but its irritating as hell trying to back a boat in the water or stop at a stop sign etc.
Whats left to look at?

Is the A/C turned on by any chance?
spring broke in fuel pressure regulator BObby