Stupid Chevy

I am having a problem with my truck part's person.......i have been searching for about 2 weeks now about a part....my truck is a 1996 k2500 4x4 3/4 ton....i am looking for the part that goes in the gas tank and
holds the fuel pump and hhas the float attached to it,i don't know what it is called or i could have ordered it by now. Can anyone tell me what it is called?
Fuel pump bracket, but it may not come seperate maybe all one piece as a module.

-
It's called a fuel pump assembly.
sherry2005 wrote:

Fuel Level Sending Unit, affectionately known as a "sending unit."
Available in the aftermarket from Spectra Premium (SPI) http://www.spectrapremium.com /
Go to their website, look at the eCatalogue, find your part number and call your local part store.
Steve

I would change the fuel pump and fuel strainer at the same time, if they haven't been done recently.
mark
have you parts person look it up under fuel line parts group