stylin concepts

has anyone here ever ordered anything from them? were you happy with there stuff? did it fit right? thanks

Reply to
Charles H.

i just got a catalog from them the other day and i must say it is very nice. i will be placing my first order soon.

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

They are the only company that I order from. I have never had a problem with any order. They have a nice showroom in Independence Oh. Good free catalogs also.

Reply to
Sid Port

thanks for your input. just wanted to make sure they were a good company.

Reply to
Charles H.