suburban 2002 z71

My headlights don't come on sometimes, I will tap on the fuze box under the hood and sometimes they will come back on, what can you suggest?

suburban 2002 z71 Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Fri, Jun 3, 2005, 7:05am (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (alfdawgggg) My headlights don't come on sometimes, I will tap on the fuze box under the hood and sometimes they will come back on, what can you suggest?
Check you lead from the fuse box??????? S Cook