Suburban 3rd seat seatbelts

I installed a 3rd seat in a 1984 Suburban that did not originally come with one. The seat itself was not a problem since the bed had stamped marks of where it was supposed to go. But there are no marks on either the wheel wells or bed to indicate where the outboard seat belts are supposed to anchor. Later model Suburbans are not like mine.

I am fairly sure the seat belt pieces anchor to the wheel wells, but I just do not know where. Can anyone describe the right location and/or send me a picture of their setup?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom