Suburban 99 REAR AIR

HELP, I have a 99 Suburban and the compressor went out last summer. Replaced myself and replaced front orfice tube, and accumilator. Was told there was no rear tube. But have had no rear air just neutral air in
the rear. This is a PLAIN JANE Suburban no temp control for rear air and no rear heat. I see lines going to the rear passenger wheel well and hear a fan doing what seems like return air back there. Didn't want to tear out all that till I knew what to look for. A previous post mentioned a TXV can sometone tell me is this similar to the front tube. I did all this my self so didn't have the thing flushed. CAN I FLUSH OUT THE SYSTEM MY SELF SOME WAY. I did pull a vacuum as prescribed.
ANY AND ALL HELP APPRECIATED AL