Suburban Door Panel

My 97 Suburban inside drivers handle linkage apparently has something wrong with it as I can't open that door from inside (have to put the window down and use the outside handle to get out).
Anyone know how that panel comes off? I've looked at it and it appears to be one of those where knowing the tricks in advance might save frustration.
thanks, Chris
"cover" wrote

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/08/85/ee/0900823d800885ee.jsp
Hey, thanks a bunch - couldn't ask for better instructions than that... :-) Appreciate it.
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 03:08:07 GMT, "MasterBlaster"