Suburban driver 1 & 2 settings

Hi I recentlly purchased a 2003 suburban, with no owners manual. It has separate seating /mirror settings for driver 1 and driver 2 depending on whick key is used. Can anyone tell me how to set these settings ? I would greatly appreciate it. I have ordered an new owners manual but it wont arrive untill next week.

Thanks John

Reply to
sympatico news

has your owners manual.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Our 99 jimmy has those buttons and all you have to do is with the truck in park put the seat were you want it and press set then 1 or 2 on the side of the drivers seat.

Reply to
Adam

On our Yukon with the key on or off and the tranny in Park, you set the seat and mirror where you want and then press and hold the one or two button and wait until you get two beeps. This tells you the seat is set.

Karl

Reply to
Silverado

Thank you very much !!