Suburban driver 1 & 2 settings

Hi I recentlly purchased a 2003 suburban, with no owners manual. It has separate seating /mirror settings for driver 1 and driver 2 depending on whick key is used. Can anyone tell me how to set these settings ? I would
greatly appreciate it. I have ordered an new owners manual but it wont arrive untill next week.
Thanks John
www.mygmlink.com has your owners manual.

Our 99 jimmy has those buttons and all you have to do is with the truck in park put the seat were you want it and press set then 1 or 2 on the side of the drivers seat.

On our Yukon with the key on or off and the tranny in Park, you set the seat and mirror where you want and then press and hold the one or two button and wait until you get two beeps. This tells you the seat is set.
Karl
Thank you very much !!