Suburban Interior Space

My '99 Suburban can haul 4x8 plywood inside the cab with the seats folded down. Can I do that with the new series Suburbans? From what I see, the new style Suburbans are smaller than the older versions.
Mike D.

No. See the post by Rich about halfway down. http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/chevrolet-suburban/T77DKUONDHQ9FNKI6
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:43:58 GMT, Augustus wrote:

Okay, so when did the change in the second row seats take place?

That's got to be when the Avalache/Tahoe/Suburban and the corresponding GMC and Cadillac SUV line got it's makeover for the '07 model year. The '06's are the "old" style that will fit a 4x8 sheet.