Suburban Interior Space

My '99 Suburban can haul 4x8 plywood inside the cab with the seats folded down. Can I do that with the new series Suburbans? From what I see, the new style Suburbans are smaller than the older versions.

Mike D.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

No. See the post by Rich about halfway down.

Augustus

Okay, so when did the change in the second row seats take place?

Reply to
Michael Dobony

That's got to be when the Avalache/Tahoe/Suburban and the corresponding GMC and Cadillac SUV line got it's makeover for the '07 model year. The '06's are the "old" style that will fit a 4x8 sheet.

Reply to
Augustus