suburban passanger seat problem

I just bought a 2000 suburban it! I am having trouble enjoying the passanger seat as it has some give in it. It feels like it has a spring type smooth ride shock thing going on but I just
notice it hitting bottom like the spring is warn out. I wish the seat was firm and didnt move at all. Does anyone know what Im talking about? Help! This jerky ride is driving me nuts.