Suburban Wiper Motor GM Recall

Page 2 of 2

How does the "Wiper Motor Pulse Board Module" come out? I removed the 3 torx screws w/cover and also popped off the wiring connector. The connector and pc board didn't seem to want to come out. Didn't see any other fasteners holding this puppy in place. Noted Autozone sells a replacement for $30 noting 'black connector' which mine appears to be (connector attached to pc card). TIA

In the olden days when printed circuit boards were just being implemented and quality was still poorly defined, we often had to repair the boards by running solder completely down the foil trace. In some cases we even soldered small diameter copper wire down the traces to add a little strength.
Shouldnt be necessary now, but it was a brute force way of dealing with crappy boards.