Summit Racing VS Performance Products

I'm going to be buying several exterior & interior accessories. I've noticed SR seems to have better prices, but I've ordered from PP a few times
and was satisfied with their service. Anyone have any input on SR?
Tony
--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock

Done quite a bit of buisness through SR and never had a problem. I mainly stick with SR and Jegs or Northern auto parts. Never used PP though.

I'll second Northern Auto Parts. Good company.
Big Chris
SID wrote:

Can't beat the shipping. 8.99 flat rate until i believe 400 bucks then it goes to 15 and some change.

Thanks for the replies!!
Tony
--
2001 White S10 ZR2