Sun roof for 1990 GMC Jimmy

Has anyone ever seen one that was electrically moved out of the way. I saw one on a car that lifted up and slid back OUTSIDE of the car (so it made a fin kinda). I thought something like this might work on the truck since
there is no place for a sliding one to go inside the roof. Unless you had it go sideways.
GMC Gremlin