Sunroof leak

My '85 K5 Blazer has an aftermarket sun roof that sometimes leaks. Doesn't really like when moving, but only when parked and at certain slopes unless it is raining extremely hard. Have talked to several folks on this and they
have no clues. Even the glass shops can not do anything. Does anyone here have any recommendations? Thanks.
Who made the sun roof? Where does it leak? Is there evident rust? Get on the roof, I bet there is a water puddle somewheres Silicone sealant can do wunders...............................

they
Don't know the manufacturer is and there is no rust up there. No place for a puddle either. Seems every sunroof I have ever had has leaked at some point some. Thought about silicone, but wanted to see what else there was as far as options? Thanks.

Doesn't
unless
here
and that is why after-market companies are getting out of the sun roof installation business. Nothing beats a factory installed sunroof.
Good Luck Bill

Nothing beats a pre-1973 Full Sized Blazer's Sun Roof.
Most all oem sunroofs have drain tubes that run from the sunroof somewhere down to the sides of the vehicle. On oem sunroof's, these sometimes plug up. Do you see anything similar?
. . . . cadman snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (MarkG.)
My '85 K5 Blazer has an aftermarket sun roof that sometimes leaks. Doesn't really like when moving, but only when parked and at certain slopes unless it is raining extremely hard. Have talked to several folks on this and they have no clues. Even the glass shops can not do anything. Does anyone here have any recommendations? Thanks.
Don't know the manufacturer is and there is no rust up there. No place for a puddle either. Seems every sunroof I have ever had has leaked at some point some. Thought about silicone, but wanted to see what else there was as far as options? Thanks. ==================
Give a description of how it's installed.
Rubber seal???
Metal Frame w/screws???
marshmonster ~:~
I will take some digital pics and then post them and give you guys a link and maybe you can give me some feedback from there. May take a day or two. Thanks and can't wait to get some response and closure on this. Thanks for the help thus far.
(Mark G.)
My '85 K5 Blazer has an aftermarket sun roof that sometimes leaks. Doesn't really like when moving, but only when parked and at certain slopes unless it is raining extremely hard. Have talked to several folks on this and they have no clues. Even the glass shops can not do anything. Does anyone here have any recommendations? Thanks.
Don't know the manufacturer is and there is no rust up there. No place for a puddle either. Seems every sunroof I have ever had has leaked at some point some. Thought about silicone, but wanted to see what else there was as far as options? Thanks. ================= Give a description of how it's installed.
Rubber seal???
Metal Frame w/screws???
marshmonster ~:~
this is a symptom of a typical aftermarket sunroof :( pull the headliner and COMPLETELY SEAL the unit as best you can....top and bottom. thats about the only thing you can do.

they