survey Canadian regional gas prices

Curious what we Canadians are paying per litre in our respective regions? I'll start: Vancouver $.829/L on 2004/02/20

Man, and I'm bitching about $1.73/gallon here in Ohio. At those prices you're paying $3.32/gallon. How does anyone who lives in Canada afford to drive a vehicle with an 8-cylinder??????
Doc

They dont pay thru the nose for medical insurance.

"Martin Riddle" wrote

Sure we do. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Ian
yes to the tune of about $10,000/yr in extra tax. and then you still pay some sort of fee.

"J Oat" wrote

There ya go....a Canadian who knows what we "actually" pay for our "free" coverage. Mind you, other then the wasted dollars spent on un-necessary treatments...I wouldn't have it any other way. Good health care for everyone is just the way a good society should treat it's members.
Ian
Ian
Right on Ian, it may be expensive but at least everyone gets decent health care.
--
hank
2004 Chev Silverado

Which is why I haven't driven an 8 cylinder car since my 71 Road Runner in about the year 82.
Ian
Consider our swedish prices: US$4.66/gallon ;-) (calculated with ~SEK9/litre) And some of us still drive V8's

regions?
"Rolf" wrote

Calgary.... 73.9 yesterday, 69.9 today, and 61.9 two days ago. And subtract 3.5 cents a litre off those prices as almost all the gas stations discount 3.5 cents a liter at the pump.
It's all over the place right now.
Ian
How about ?1.18 a liter, about usd5.00 a gallon(took 4l to a gallon) in The Netherlands and a gas/milage off 19miles per gallon.
Don't spend your vacation here, to damn expensive.
Marc "88 K15004X4 Heerlen, Netherlands, Europe
St. Catharines, Ontario $0.769 per liter
--
Hank
2004 Chev Silverado

72.9 in Edmonton, AB

regions?
79.9 in Victoria, 76.9 up island....
David

67.5 Toronto/Scarborough

regions?
Colin Fowler wrote:

Moncton N.B. 85.9/litre self serve regular.
Try This http://www.mjervin.com/public%20resources/WPPS_Public.htm
Provides updates on gas prices across Canada.
--
hank
2004 Chev Silverado