Survey: Which of honda quads is the best?

What's your opinion?
http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid 04

the best one , is the one my 4x4 ran over without poking holes in the tires

I'm gonna have to go with my '07 Honda TRX450ER
--

"JohnZhang" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...
that's not a honda.. are you blind ?.. that is a POS ! Come on.. what car company uses the logo of a gay hero H ?.. are you kidding me ?.. Hercules car NOT !

what the fuck are you talking about?
--

"JohnZhang" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...
being a Honda lover, I doubted you would