Suzuki Samurai

Don't tell us bought one? I see MANY of them in the local self service previously operating used vehicle lots around here..Calif

Reply to
ken

Anyone have parts or an old one sitting around for sale? Email willie snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net Interested in anything you have, especially complete vehicles

Reply to
willie

Never see them around here (NH)

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

sure you have... they're also called a Chevy/Geo tracker

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Not approved by Consumer Reports. Law suits filed. Tendency to flip over. Nope, I don't have one. Do you?

Reply to
Ann Meffert

I never see them in the junk yards around here. Again. K series, C series, and basically any kind of car. I see enough of them driving around, no idea why they aren't in the wrecking yard. I think I have seen one in my few years of junk yarding. I'd call that never.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Pretty dear as parts cars go

You might consider selling yours for parts as it can be profitable.

Reply to
Willy Wanka

Reply to
willie

From what I have read they actually make nice BIG atvs, small cars though...

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Exactly. Alot of these vehicles are bought up by hunters as they are small enough to ride the trails. Saw a few up north this fall.

hank

Reply to
hank

Remember reading about a zuki someone sold. The kid who bought it rolled it, and sold it back to him. He fixed it up a bit, put his old tires back on it, and took it out to the mud hole. He got the 3rd farthest into this puddle with this basically stock zuki, with welded difs, and a BENT rear half-shaft (he didn't know it was bent however). 4th was around a 30k build....

Wonder how my K5 would have done...

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

That's an outstanding paint job, love it

As for seeing Geo Trackers in the local junk yard, I've been lookin for a door handle cover for a friend's ride and still haven't seen even one there yet, but a lot Suzs

Also many older S-10 Blazers, so I'll have a good source of parts for mine for years.....Lots of 'em got sold in Calif

Reply to
ken

Reply to
willie

:0)

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Reply to
Slash

My real question is why are Suzuki and Chevy being used in the same sentence? Only valad reason I could think of is "Ya ma chev-ey pulled that zuki all over town!"

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey