swapping the stock 350 tbi in a 94 fullsize chevy

I am planning to swap the stock motor for a TPI I know they make a piggy back harness so you can plug it right in to the stock harness what about chips and is there anything else I will need or should do?

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Daniel) wrote in message

Does any one knokw where I can get the wiring diagrams or a piggy back harness? Where can I get the Eprom chip from? Thank you