sway bar bushings repair

just wondering if any one would care to take a guess at a repair job for a 1986 chevy blazer sway bar brackets thank you

They are not that difficult.1 to 1and 1/2 hours most. old john

EZ job just use a torch to burn out the old bushings

2whl drive ones - easy as ever.
4whl drive ones - nasty! The bar is loaded outwards somewhat, and they're really hard to get back in. And the bolts have a nasty habit of breaking off. Go ahead... ask me how I know.... ;)