Taho S-10

Has anyone ever heard of a 1988 Taho S-10? I have one .

the tahoe was just a package with the trk. i had a 91 s-10 tahoe, its just a upgreade from the base model, or so i been told. the only thing that marked it as a tahoe was the tag that said s10 tahoe on the glove box.
JAS NEWELL wrote:

there was also a badge on the frt fenders, near the wheel well too
I have, that used to be nothing more than a package on the mid/late 80s/early 90s S trucks...GMC S-15 Sonomas had a Sierra package
Jason 98 Sonoma 4x4 4.3L
And if I'm right "silverado" was cloth interior and a towing package....?
~KJ~

i second that KJ i think you are right