tail lights - 1992 chevy blazer s-10

My taillights on my blazer just went out. I recently changed the bulbs and the fuse not but maybe a week ago and they are out again along with my dash lights. Could someone please advise me as to what the problem would
be and how I do about solving it. Thank you.
My 92 loses the rear lights about every 3 or 4 months. I just keep changing them.
LS