TBI - 1990 GMC Suburban

Hi all,

I am still having problems with rough running at a "medium" idle. I have replaced the TPS and the MAP sensor...no trouble code has come back *yet* (originally, it had a trouble code of 33 - MAP Sensor).

The truck wants to stall when travelling through a parking lot, or creeping in city traffic after "touching the gas" a little.

I cannot figure out what else it could be, I am at my wits end on this...and may wind up doing the last thing possible, taking it to a mechanic.

One thing I have thought of - could it possibly be the PCV valve? I had noticed a considerable amount of oil (residue) through the tube that leads into the front base of the TBI from the PCV, might this be a culprit? Or could it even be injectors? That was another thought, just replace both injectors and hope that clears up the problems...

So many questions, and sooooo much frustration.

Thanks!! Don

Reply to
Don Rupanovic

Pulling the line off of the EGR rectified the situation...

Now it's off to the auto parts store to pick up a new one!! Thanks Again for the help, it's very much appreciated!

Don

Reply to
Don Rupanovic