TBI fuel pump for carbs?

Hey Guys,
I put a carberated 350 in my 89 sierra 4x4. I bought a holley bypass style fuel pressure regulator because I was planning on using the existing
fuel pump thats in the tank already. Will that fuel pump work for me?
Set it at 6-7 psi.

-

I would set it at 5 to 6 PSI (no more than 6) ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
Geez Sno, he won't make it over 90 at that pressure. Shep

-

Gee shep, I have had trucks with carbs over 100 on 5.5 PSI. If you need more fuel you increase the feed line size to carb, not the pressure as it shortens needle seat life. More is not always better on pressure with a carb. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
Sno, was kidding , ran my crossram Holleys on a S/S Hemi at 7.5, about 3 in the traps.

-
Right on, thanks.