TBI Rebuild

Does anyone have an illustrated parts breakdown on a TBI 220 unit that is on my 1994 GMC K1500 4X4 350 AT? Is this only available in the rebuild kit itself? Casting number on body is #17093030. Also was wondering if anyone had a decent source to buy injectors for same at a reasonable price.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Andy

Reply to
AndyW

I bought a complete rebuild TBI, was not cheap but every part was replaced including the sensors. Had 180,000 miles on the old one, smoother idle,idle was hanging up. After core charge about $300 CDN

Reply to
cabopeter

I have bought reworked injectors before from a local guy. Probably if you look around in your area there is a company that does them. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

get a used throttle body from a junk yard. if thats your problem.

Reply to
ob1

Good luck, I just rebuilt mine on a 95 sub last nite, following the directions in the B/W kit. Faily easy and non complicated to understand. Haynes book dont give no help. TBI is really simple to work on.

Reply to
overloadedjc70