TBI Spacers

Has anybody had any success with this gadget and does it do anything besides your empty your wallet.

Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca wrote:

I am running the Edelbrock Intake manifold, Power Package, headers, and chip. I also see they offer a TBI riser plate. So hopefully a few people have tried this combination.I getting the hint that there would be a benifit to modication.
Add pictures here
βœ–
I think it wishful thinking. Snake Oil. Something to throw your money away on.

Add pictures here
βœ–
pure, 100%, unadulterated phlogiston......................
"JBDragon" <joewald at bigfoot dot com> wrote in message

Add pictures here
βœ–
"cabopeter" wrote: > Has anybody had any success with this gadget and does it do > anything > besides your empty your wallet.
i don’t have one but ive heard that they don’t make to big of a diff. except for sound. I guess you here a wine noise that alot of people find enyoing. check out www.stylinconcepts.com if you go to the spacers there, theres a spot on the screan were people can post what they think of it. I’m pretty sure thats were i heard about wine noise
βœ–
That whine is really anoying. A freind of mine tried one with no noticable improvements. Get some headers.

Add pictures here
βœ–

Yes they are great! It will increase your mileage and power. The reason GM engineers didn't put them on is that they have a deal with the oil companies not to. (they wont sell as much gas) ;)
Add pictures here
βœ–
"cabopeter" wrote: > Has anybody had any success with this gadget and does it do > anything > besides your empty your wallet.
I run an Edelbrock manifold, headers and spacer.It all works real good!
βœ–
While the Manifold and Headers would be of use, how do you know that spacer did anything? Hey do you have one of them Magnets on your Fuel line also? They supposedly give you better performance and Mileage. You seem like the type of person that actually buys crap like that. Here's one, it's only $99 http://www.bio-magneticworld.com/ECWebR/itm00198.htm
Here's another one, http://www.wholly-water.com/magnetizer/super.magnetic.fuel.saver.htm
Wow there's a lot of Tech Bullcrap there to fall for. Of course I saved the best for last. Make your own Fuel Magnet! http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/bigclive/magnet.htm
Of course there's a whole lot more. These are just a small Sample. The Crap people fall for. What's that one, that's is liquid Platinum or something that you hook up to a Vacuum source and it very slowly flows into the Intake and gives you better Mileage? It's been around forever also. Every once in a while I'll see it in someone's car and laugh my ass off.

Add pictures here
βœ–