TBi wiring harness/ ECU's 4.3 to 5.7 swap

I have a '95 S10 2wd 4.3/5spd that I plan to put a 350 into. I recently bought a complete VIN K 350 engine/tbi/harness from a '94 K1500 w/ 4L60E.
I was under the impression that I could just swap out computers (with
manual tranny chip) and hook everything up. Now from further research I find that my computer is underhood and supposedly I cannot swap the PROM in it. I do have the full harness and computer from the donor but its for an auto tranny.
Does anyone know what it will take to make my setup work? I wanted to use all my stock accessories and harness because I know they are in working condition and would have worked w/ my gauges and hooked right up.
Can I just swap the PROM is my new computer and use the new harness or do I need to get that stuff from a manaul tranny truck?
Thanks for the help, Trevor
Update... my ECU Serv. # is 16184738 BAAZ and my replacement computer is Serv. # 16196395 BJLF. Thanks.

also check out http://www.moates.net/ and look in the Q&A section. I am sure someone has already been over this subject and if not post your question there. Most of the people that use that board deal with prom's on a daily basis.
Thanks for the info. On the excel spreadsheet they dont even list my stock ECM. I emailed them a question because for some reason I couldnt log in. I hope he has the solution.
Trevor