TCCM on a 99 Jimmy 4x4

Hi,
I was wondering does anyone out there have a Transfer Case Control Module for sale for a 99 GMC Jimmy? Its the one with the 4 button switch on the
dash, I havent been able to find one anyplace, its a rare part evidently, the dealer says they only made a few thousand of the Auto 4x4 models and thats why its hard to find
Thanks
Try gmparts.com

-