Tech Help

Does anyone know what kind of transfer case and trans. i could hookup to a 3.1 liter chevy engine.

Think just about any I do believe. Application specifics might be nice for compatibility issues/if it will actually work.
~KJ~

Hello:
I'm sure it will have to be out of a 2.8/3.1 Blazer/Jimmy S series or an S-10/S/15 PU.
When I was interested in putting a V-8 in a 2.8 Blazer I would have needed an engine adapter plate kit.
I hope this helps?
Refinish King

3.1 has the same pattern as the 2.8. Any 4x4 that came with the 2.8 will have the correct parts.
--
Steve W.

<PATTON snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
I have a 88 gmc s-15 4x4 2.8L v6 manual trans ,I just had a brand new factory crate motor put in and need to get a vaccum digram or schmetic that is not califorina emissions,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,....HELP ME!
SORRY I MENT A 87 S-15 ON the VACCUM DIGRAM
Help Me with my 87 s-15 2.8L 4x4 Manual trans Vaccum digram
Funny I had a diagram I was going to take a few pix of but with the mass-spamming...
~KJ~

I have a few pix but they would just be teasers. It's too dark out right now, and I wont have time until the weekend when it's light out...
~KJ~