temp guage part 3

Gauge cluster is bad. Had the dealer check it out instead of throwing money at it. MUCH better than replacing the head gaskets or worse this weekend if
it would have been something major.
Incidentally, this is one of the honest GM dealers. I dropped the truck off this morning, they diagnosed it for me and didn't charge me a penny for it. My hat is off to them.
Thanks to those offering suggestions, Snowman
Didn't you say something about the cooliant boiling our of the radiator within some short period of time after startup? IF so, whats causing that?
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:23:21 -0400, "Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote:

--
Elbert Clarke
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net