thanks for all input on repairing the drivers door hinges the pins have worn the hings holes eggshaped

thanks to all for the info . I just needed new bushings and a pin .I supported the door with a transmission floor jack and a block of plastic foam , had to remove door
hinge Spring then hit the pin out and the replace Bushing . the worn holes in the hinges were just the bushing worn out . I did not deed not do the lower hinge I will try a valve spring compressor to get the spring back on Richard Brandstetter www.weddings-nj.com

thanks for the tool link
There's a simple, inexpensive tool

I put mine in a vise, compressed it, tie wired it, installed it, snipped the wire and I was done.