Thanks for reply

For some reason, it never showed up in the newsgroup.....but I googled and founr it here.

I bypassed the core already - started removing some of the bolts Sun afternoon - will order core today.

4 hours? sounds great - a next weekend project. It's my work van, so off the road is a problem, and like I said, it's beginning to get cool in morning here in Maine.

Hoping the new core will give me more heat - she's a real cold blooded thing in winter. Hoping that, at 187k miles there's crud in the old, now leaking core.

Reply to
rgreene