Thanks for the info on the performance exhaust.

Thanks for the info about exhaust systems. After looking around a bit I think I like the Gibson systems. The site recommends either the "Swept Side" or the "Dual Sport". How much difference in performance
do you think there is between the single outlet "swept side" and the dual outlet "dual sport"?
Thanks