Thanksgiving - Please read

To all of the good folks who contribute and lurk. I hope that this holiday finds you all healthy, happy, and safe in the arms of those you love. Perhaps we can take a moment amid the fine food and football to give thanks to and for all those who go, and have gone in the past, into harm's way, from the cop on the corner to the poor bastard standing guard in 20=B0 below zero weather who have made it possible for us to enjoy that fine fat turkey today. I'll return Friday or Saturday to ask a question about my blazer, until then. May whatever God you believe in keep you safe.

Peace, nomail

Reply to
No Mail Will Be Answered or Op

Cheers.... *clink*