Thanx all to have been emailing/helping

Thanx to all of you ,( including Snoman who has went out of his way to help time after time), who have taken the time to help me with my first FI project.. I have learned more from all of you here than on any other site.
Glad to see people offering help instead of selling knowledge they got handed down when they needed help.. :)