The Gremlins Got a New Truck!!

350CUI carbed 650cfm edelbrock performer carb edelbrock intake (not sure exactly what, didn't say something like "PERFORMER" on it)
TH400 (I think) - looks allot like a TH700R4 too me but that wasn't an
option during this year. Haven't really examined the tranny, but it's got a square oil pan with the rear most passenger side corner "cut off" at an angle. The entire rear of the pan is angled ... (I know very technical)
NP203 (only t-case offered w/ autos that year)
D44 front and 12 bolt rear - don't know what ratio or if anything has any kind of locker....
"performance" mufflers....
ORD rear shackle flip, 2.5" I believe. Greaseable shackle bolts...
The body is a joke - mid resto and it has rot in places they don't make repair parts for! I honestly have no idea why they were thinking of fixing up this tub. The frame is nice though, very low rust for any frame, and especially for having this body on it.
It came with piles of rot repair parts and that type of thing, new lenses and all sorts of parts.... last count $2,000 (new). This is why I bought the truck.
$500.00 (truck) $140.00 (trailer) $120.00 (gas) $760.00 (total)
I'm pretty happy with it :-)
Now can anyone think why when I emptied the oil - it was thin as water with gasoline? My thought is the fact it was parked for a long time on about a 30 degree angle, quite quite steep. I drained the oil, took off the K&N oil filter (interestingly it was a paper air filter), let all the gas out. Marked the wires/dizzy and pulled all the wires. Pulled off the billet aluminum valve covers to take a peek. Squirted some oil into the cylinders and turned it over a few times by hand. Trying do decide if I should just hook up some juice tomorrow and try to start it, or if I should take off the dizzy and run the oil pump with a drill??? I need to check the tranny fluid too.... NP203 - hypoid or dextron?
how many pan bolts ?
if 13. its a TH-350
the 400 pan looks like State of IL on a map

Just got off my but to look at the tranny ID in LMC truck. It isn't a TH400 - it's probably a TH350. BUT - I remember my TH700R4 having a corner cut off? That's about the difference these pictures show.
Wont be counting bolts until tomorrow though, got my suit off and it's awfully muddy under that dere truck.
I'll probably snap some pics tomorrow - should have gotten a few while it was on the trailer.
Bout 250mi on a u-haul tandem axle car hauler behind a 1990 gmc f/s jimmy. Proud of the truck - it did *very* well.
GMC Gremlin

the 700R4 pan is rectangular, with 16 bolts, shiny
TH-350 13 bolts, square w. corner cut off
TH-200 11 bolts, square with corner off
400 'looks like IL'
200-4R really strange, has a 'double sump' near the back
4L80E longer front to back, one rear corner is curved