There was a time, not very long ago.......<<<ROLL CALL>>>

You know peoples............... This use to be one of THE HOTTEST tech forums............. with a great archive for tech topics.

ya'll run off all the regulars that made this NG the place to go for Chevy Truck info?

anywhoooo..........for about 6 or 7 years, you had to scroll the length of the page to see all the days activity........now......if yer lucky... the top 3 or lines are recent posts..

ANY of the old gang out there......sign in....... would like say hi guys.

~"~ marsh ~pours the shop a drink.........~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I know what ya mean Marsh. I still check this NG daily but like you said there is rarely anything new. To bad I've learned ALOT in the last couple of years from the crew. I think some grew tired of EVERY question or topic turning into nasty fights with Snoman. Just my 2 cents.... I think I need a drink too.......

Reply to
benick

Maybe Chevy is making better cars and trucks and therefore there isn't a need for as many repair questions? Maybe? No? Oh.

Reply to
John Manner

Huh, I switched to the Jeep group when I got rid of my S-10(and replaced it with a Jeep, of course). I've recently quit hanging in the Jeep group for the same reason, involving the same poster. He actually has been causing less problem in here lately than over there.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow